do 04 nov|
New Moon Circle
A New Moon represents the beginning of a fresh circle. This is a ripe time astrologically to set an intention for what you would like to manifest for the upcoming month, and for many moons to come
Time & Location
04 nov 2021 17:00
About the Event
A New Moon represents the beginning of a fresh circle. This is a ripe time astrologically to set an intention for what you would like to manifest for the upcoming month, and for many moons to come. Syncing with nature's cycles helps connect you to the earth, and speaking your desires aloud in a group of trusted women gives them power.
For these circles we gather with a few women who can commit to meeting for one or two hours on the day of the New Moon. We meet each month to cast intentions for 13 consecutive cycles.
The circle looks approximately as follows:
- We start with a short check-in / tea time (in case the gathering is held live).
- We continue with creating an Altar together, this can be the groups Altar or everyone has an individual Altar at home. Based on your intention, you and anyone else attending the circle will bring at least one material item to add to the altar.
- Next we continue with the Sharing. Here every participant can share something that she wants to get off her chest, an update from her life.
- After the sharing we will perform a Guided Meditation together. The meditation will direct your unconscious to show itself to you. This is a good moment to connect to your intuition for your intentions to arise.
- Now the Intention Setting starts. Every participant brings in their intention for the coming period.
- We conclude the circle with a Candle Ceremony. Lighting a candle for someone or something is a great way to begin to bring the circle to a close.
The dates in 2021 are:
Sunday, 8th of August 2021
Tuesday, 7th of September 2021
Wednesday, 6th of October 2021
Thursday, 4th of November 2021
Saturday, 4th of December 2021